*published on 2/2/18, updated on 8/1/18
After researching reviews of Linner NC50 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones, I found quite a number of great opinions saying these are the best “bang for your buck” on the market.
Everyone has opinions so if you’re curious about other earphones, read up with my article comparing the best earphones.
BUT, I have found a stable answer as to the overall ratings for Linner NC50 noise cancelling earphones.
I’ve taken all the ratings I could find on the internet and averaged them out (literally every rating!).
Numbers don’t lie – overall the internet has scored the Linner NC50 Wireless Earphones with an average rating of:
8.1 out of 10
My conclusion has been drawn from 10 online sources:
Website | Rank | Read More
Amazon – 8 – Visit Website
POC Network – 8 – Visit Website
MyMac – 3 – Visit Website
Ebay – 9 – Visit Website
MacSources – 8 – Visit Website
ReviewHub – 8 – Visit Website
SellerRatings – 9.6 – Visit Website
RoundUpReviews – 9.2 – Visit Website
DesertCart – 8 – Visit Website
PeteMaier – 9.92 – Visit Website
**Some of these sites (such as Amazon) rate out of 5, while other rate out of 10 – so I doubled the scores out of 5 in order for each score found on the internet to have the common denominator of 10.
The most worrying review was from MyMac.com that deemed these pair of earphones a 3 out of 10! But it was really the lowest score, an outlier (which throws the entire average off).
Without this score involved, the average would be 8.6 out of 10. Not much difference, but it should be taken into consideration.
PeteMaier.com offered the highest rating. Now with my process of averaging scores, the source of each rating was less important than the number given (since the purpose of this article is to average all the scores I could find).
So there were many glowing reviews I couldn’t include!
Because unfortunately they didn’t rate these earphones on a scale, but instead gave opinions and information – which is good! But there was no statistic or number to take from these reviews.
It appears as though PeteMaier.com aggregates their rating scores through their own algorithms and online sources. It’s worth mentioning – you should still consider the source though. The website itself has a far “different” look (of professionalism) than let’s say Amazon.
Research and Info
Here’s all the information you might need to know all about the features of the Linner NC50.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES – Reduces environmental noise and distractions by up to 97% (28dB) for an immersive auditory experience. Let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Perfect for city traffic, the drone of a plane cabin or hubbub in office
- INCREASE AWARENESS WITH MONITORING MODE – Awareness monitoring mode can disable the noise cancellation mode while amplifying surrounding sounds, making it possible to hear what is going on around you without having to remove your earbuds, keep you right focused on it
- BLUETOOTH 4.1 WIRELESS EARBUDS – Enjoy fully extended bass with detailed, dynamic sound. Built in mic and remote let you take calls and control your music hands free, presents you a better audio experience. Wireless to connect your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Reliable and stable Bluetooth 4.1 connects in seconds from up to 33 feet away
- 13 HOURS PLAYBACK – Work with a 200mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery that can last up to 13 hours (ANC OFF) playback, 9 hours (ANC ON) when noise cancelling function is on, 400 hours standby time with a quick charge of 2 hours
- COMFORTABLE AND NECKBAND MAGNETIC DESIGN – The neckband design IPX4 sweat proof provides all day comfort, magnets in earbuds for tangle-free. The 3 pairs of comfort fit ear sleeves (S/M/L) are provided for different ears, helping to further reduce noise while providing a comfortable fit. Lightweight and portable. Hang it on your neck and enjoy the music on the go!
Design: Wireless Neckband Earphones
Noise Reducion: Up to 28dB
Monitor Mode: Ambient Sound
Frequency Range: 20Hz~20KHz
Charging Port: Micro USB
Battery Capacity: 200mAh
ANC Microphone: 2PCS
Talk Microphone: 1PC
Charging Time: 2 Hours
Voice Prompt: Support
Standby Time: 400 Hours
Sweat Proof: IPX 4
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Bluetooth Profiles: HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2, A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4
Operating Distance: approx. 33ft/10m
3 x Ear tips (L, M, S)
3 x Ear Hooks
1 x Hop Pocket
1 x User Guide
1 x USB Charging Cable